Quality and enviroment policy
For the Management of COMERCIAL MALASA, S.L.U. the Quality and the respect to the Environment are their permanent objective for their activity in production and installation of furniture, structures of wood carpentry and platform for commercial premises and housing, as well as for the production and installation of wardrobes.
In order to achieve this objective, it is committed to implement and maintain a Quality and Environmental Management System, in accordance with the requirements of the Quality Standards ISO 9001, Environment ISO 14001, Chain of Custody PEFC and FSC and the Due Diligence System, according to the following principles:
– Promoting continuous improvement management system implemented.
– Know, analyze and satisfy the needs and expectations of our customers in order to increase their level of satisfaction.
– Establish effective controls on suppliers connected to the quality of their products and services, as well as their environmental behavior.
– Continuous training to our staff in all levels of the company whose activities are connected with Quality and respect of the Environment in order to acquire the skills required to develop them.
– Protect the Environment through the prevention in any kind of contamination that could generate our activity offering to our customers products that promote a sustainable forest management.
– Implicate to avoid the wood market or exploited wood products breaking with the current legislation.
– Get all the legal and contractual requirements or any other type that could affect to our activity.
– Achieve all regal requirements connected to social rights, health and security of our staff ensuring the right to associate freely, choose their representatives so as union negotiation, regretting forced labour and respect the legal minimum age to recruit our staff, respect for equal opportunities, provide safe working conditions in order not to be in dangerous with the security or health of our staff.
Management guarantees to provide all the necessary resources and invites all the staff with their collaboration and participation to get this aim.
Cerceda, January 30 2020