Identification of the data controller
- Malasa Grupo, S.L.
- CIF: B70303482
- Dirección: Lugar A Telva, Nº 1- A (Sigrás) -15181 Cambre, A Coruña
- e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Telephone number: 981688014
What are cookies?
A cookie is a small file that is automatically downloaded and installed on the user’s device through his/her browser (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, Safari…) when visiting a website.
In general, these technologies can be used for a wide range of purposes, such as recognising you as a user, obtaining information about your browsing habits, or personalising how content is displayed, etc.
The specific uses we make of these technologies are described below.
Classification and types of cookies used
Cookies are classified according to the entity that manages them, according to their purpose and according to the time they remain active.
Cookies according to the entity that manages them
- First-party cookies: These are cookies created by this website and can only be read by the website.
- Third-party cookies: These are cookies created and managed by other entities, such as advertising, personalisation or analysis service providers; these third parties may report anonymous data to us.
Cookies according to their purpose.
- Strictly necessary cookies: These are cookies that allow you to browse the website and use its essential functions. Without strictly necessary cookies the website cannot function properly. Some examples of strictly necessary cookies are to control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access restricted areas, use security elements during browsing, etc.
- Preference or personalisation cookies: these allow information to be remembered so that the user can access the service with certain characteristics that may differentiate his/her experience from that of other users, such as language, regional configuration or type of browser.
- Analysis or measurement cookies: These allow the party responsible for them to monitor and analyse user behaviour, the statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service and the quantification of the impact of advertisements. They are used to measure the activity of websites, applications or platforms, in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of the data on the use made by users of the service.
These are usually low privacy risk Cookies if the data is aggregated data.
- Behavioural advertising cookies: these are cookies that store information on the behaviour of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows a specific profile to be developed in order to display advertising based on the same.
- Advertising Cookies: These are those that allow, in the most efficient way possible, the management of advertising spaces based on criteria such as the edited content or the frequency at which the advertisements are shown.
Cookies according to the time they remain active.
- Session cookies: Designed to collect and store data while the user accesses the website. They are usually used to store information that only needs to be kept for the provision of the service requested by the user once.
- Persistent cookies: These are a type of cookie in which the data remains stored in the device and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the party responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
Cookies used on this website
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-anuncios||1 year||No description|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-otras||1 year||No description|
|_gat_gtag_UA_188326503_1||1 minute||No description|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necesarias||1 year||No description|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-funcionales||1 year||No description|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-rendimiento||1 year||No description|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-analiticas||1 year||No description|
Google Analytics cookie. Analysis cookies are those that allow us to quantify the number of users and thus carry out the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. To do this, your browsing on our website is analysed to improve the range of products or services that we offer.
Legal basis and retention period
The legal basis for the processing of certain personal data (e.g. device identifier data or IP addresses) for the purposes indicated in the above table is the consent of the user, which is given as set out in the information banner and in this policy, except for those cookies that are strictly necessary for browsing our website.
The period of data retention is the one established for each Cookie in the table of Cookies.
In order to install cookies on the user’s device, we ask for consent, which the user expressly grants by clicking the “accept” button on the banner. We do not request consent in cases where cookies are necessary for browsing our website.
Withdrawal of consent
To withdraw your consent, simply activate the buttons we have provided or set your browser to reject cookies. You should also delete the history to remove the cookies already installed.
If for any reason you decide that you do not want cookies to be installed on your computer, we are obliged to inform you how to do this, and to do so you must configure your browser. Below, we provide you with the links to configure cookies in the main browsers.
Communications and international data transfers
The third-party cookies used on this website belong to the supplier indicated in the table, which may be located in the United States or elsewhere outside the European Economic Area. These territories may not provide a level of protection for your data equivalent to that of the European Union.
Deactivation of cookies
In addition to the cookie configuration buttons in this policy, below we provide links to the information necessary to disable cookies in the most commonly used browsers:
|Google Chrome||Further information|
|Google Chrome para móviles||Further information|
|Microsoft Edge||Further information|
|Mozilla Firefox||Further information|
Users may exercise their rights of access, rectification, deletion, opposition, limitation of processing and portability, where applicable, and may revoke their consent to the processing by writing to the entities identified, together with a copy of their National Identity Card, sent to the following address: email@example.com, indicating the right they wish to exercise in the subject line.
On the other hand, it should be borne in mind that the data subject or data owner may at any time lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority: Agencia Española de Protección de Datos C/Jorge Juan 6, 28001-Madrid (Spain).