The owner of this website is Malasa Grupo, S.L., with B70303482 and registered office at Lugar A Telva, nº 1 -A (Sigras) 15181 Cambre -A Coruña- (Spain).
Malasa Grupo, S.L. is an entity registered in the Mercantile Register of A Coruña, Volume 3424, General Section, Folio 23, Page C-47800.
Intending to ensure that the use of the Web Site complies with criteria of transparency, clarity and simplicity, Malasa Grupo, S.L. informs the user that any suggestions, doubts or queries regarding this Legal Notice or any other informative document on the web site will be received and resolved by contacting Malasa Grupo, S.L., via the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
All the contents of this website, and in particular designs, texts, images, logos, icons, commercial names, brands or any other information susceptible of industrial and/or commercial use, are protected by copyright, and their reproduction, transmission or registration of information is not permitted without the prior authorisation of the owner, Malasa Grupo, S.L.
Users may only and exclusively use the material of this website for their personal and private use, and it is forbidden to use it for commercial purposes or illegal activities.
Malasa Grupo, S.L. may unilaterally modify the structure and design of the website, as well as modify or eliminate the services, contents and conditions of access and/or use of the website, whenever it deems appropriate, without prior notice.
Malasa Grupo, S.L. assumes no responsibility for the links to other websites or pages which, where appropriate, may be included in the website, as it has no control over them, and therefore the user accesses the content and conditions of use under his or her exclusive responsibility.
The user undertakes to use the website, its services and contents without contravening current legislation, good faith, generally accepted uses and public order.
Likewise, the use of the website for illicit or harmful purposes against the owner or any third party, or which, in any way, may cause damage or impede the normal operation of the website, is prohibited.
Exclusion of Warranties and Liability
The owner of the website does not give any guarantee and is not responsible, under any circumstances, for damages of any kind that may be caused by:
- The lack of availability, maintenance and effective functioning of the website and/or its services or contents.
- The lack of usefulness, suitability or validity of the website and/or its services or contents to satisfy the needs, activities or specific results or expectations of users.
- The existence of viruses, malicious or harmful programmes in the contents.
- The receipt, collection, storage or transmission of content by users.
- The illicit, negligent, fraudulent use, contrary to these Conditions, to good faith, to generally accepted uses or public order, of the website, its services or contents, by users.
- The lack of legality, quality, reliability, usefulness and availability of the services provided by third parties and made available to users on the website.
Non-compliance by third parties with their obligations or commitments about the services provided to users through the website.